Mother,,
When I’m glad I only remember my friends and my partner,,
but, when i'm sad I remember only you, mother,,
When I succeed, you're the most proud, but I only remember
my friends and my partner,,
But when I fail I can only complain to you,,
Every time, I certainly happy around you, You always show
your love's face in front of me,,
Despite being sad, you always cover it up from me,,
I often argue with you,
my mother, even angry at you just because of trivial thing,,
Even if I heard how the mother struggles to contain up to
giving birth,,
My tears still can not get out,,
But my mother still says, I'm a good kid in everyone,,
In every prayer there is definitely my name, even you pray
for me a lot more than yourself,,
when I came home late, mother would be looking for me,,
But if my mother not at home, I never seek her, even arising
to mind feelings of pleasure no one would command me at home,,
Mom always thinking of my happiness,,
But I never thought about the same thing for my mother,
when I asked what could make my mom happy,,
only one answer from my mother, "see you happy, I am
also happy",,
forgive me mom,,
I know there is only one eternal in my life, that your
love,,
like the sun shining on the world,,
#AAF
#AAF







Home